Adafruit has this week launched a new further to their operation of Feather growth play with a accessibility of a new Adafruit Feather M0 Express, that has been designed for CircuitPython.
At this stream time, CircuitPython is still now in a beta growth theatre and is being grown in-house by Adafruit to offer an open source Python denunciation to be used with microcontrollers.
Specifications embody :
• Measures 2.0″ x 0.9″ x 0.28″ (51mm x 23mm x 8mm) but headers soldered in
• Light as a (large?) plume – 5 grams
• ATSAMD21G18 @ 48MHz with 3.3V logic/power
• 256KB of FLASH + 32KB of RAM
• No EEPROM
• 32.768 KHz clear for time era RTC
• 3.3V regulator with 500mA rise stream output
• USB local support, comes with USB bootloader and sequence pier debugging
• You also get tons of pins – 20 GPIO pins
• Hardware Serial, hardware I2C, hardware SPI support
• PWM outputs on all pins
• 6 x 12-bit analog inputs
• 1 x 10-bit analog ouput (DAC)
• Built in 100mA lipoly horse with charging standing indicator LED
• Pin #13 red LED for ubiquitous purpose blinking
• Power/enable pin
• 4 ascent holes
• Reset button
For some-more information on a new CircuitPython formula and a new Adafruit Feather M0 Express burst over to a central Adafruit website around a couple below.
Source: CircuitPython : FeatherFiled Under: Hardware, Top News