Microsoft has as approaching expelled a new part in a ongoing This Week On Xbox array bringing we a latest news from a Xbox height and bringing we adult to speed with all that has been expelled in a approach of new games.
This week’s part of a ongoing array includes some-more sum about a recover of Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 on Xbox One by Backward Compatibility and provides some-more sum on a new and rarely expected Project Scorpio hardware, as good as some-more sum on Forza and many more.
Microsoft explains a small some-more about Project Scorpio :
The world’s many absolute console. The many absolute console ever, featuring 6 Teraflops of graphical estimate power, loyal 4K gaming, and harmony with Xbox One games and accessories.
– With 6 Teraflops, 326GB/s of Memory Bandwidth and advanced, tradition silicon, a Scorpio Engine is a many absolute console gaming processor ever created.
– A initial for home consoles, Project Scorpio’s Vapour Chamber uses modernized glass cooling to safeguard a Scorpio Engine stays cool.
– A supercharger-style Centrifugal Fan fast pulls in and compresses atmosphere to broach limit cooling with smallest noise.
– To maximize opening and minimise energy consumption, Project Scorpio uses a Hovis Method, a slicing corner digital energy smoothness complement that tradition tunes any console’s voltage.
Specifications for a new Xbox console include:
• CPU Eight tradition x86 cores clocked during 2.3GHz
• GPU 40 customised discriminate units during 1172MHz
• Memory 12GB GDDR5
• Memory Bandwidth 326GB/s
• Hard Drive 1TB 2.5-inch
• Optical Drive 4K UHD Blu-ray
Source: Major NelsonFiled Under: Hardware, Top News, Xbox