One of the most important factors to consider before buying a phone is the size. Since there are no one-size-fits-all phones, they usually come in a variant of sizes, and as such, getting a phone that meets your required size is essential, especially because some users prefer big phones while others prefer phones that are quite handy and portable.
Samsung, being one of the major producers of digital gadgets like phones, tablets and laptops, have different phone models that come in a variety of sizes.
Basically, the size of a phone is determined by a diagonal measurement from the screen’s upper left-hand corner to the lower right-hand corner. This article is focused on how big the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus is.
How Big Is The Galaxy Note 10 Plus?
Released in 2019, the Galaxy Note 10 Plus by Samsung is one of the phones in the Galaxy Note 10 series.
Upon release, this phone was undoubtedly the biggest and most powerful Samsung phone because it came packed with a distinct large 6.8-inch display with a dimension of 162.3 x 77.2 x 7.9 mm (6.39 x 3.04 x 0.31 inches). Alongside the phone battery, this phone weighs 196grams.
Specifications of the Galaxy Note 10 Plus
Most of the specifications of the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 are:
- Weight is 196grams (6.91oz)
- The operating system is Android 9 Pie
- Available colours are aura black, aura glow, aura white and aura blue. The aura glow, in particular, stands out because it glows and changes colour depending on how the light hits the back of the phone.
- Dimensions are 77.2 x 162.3 x 7.9 mm (6.39 x 3.04 x 0.31 inches)
- The display is 6.8 inches QUAD HD dynamic AMOLED display
- It has a resolution of 1440 x 3040 pixels, a 19:9 ratio (~498 PPI density)
- CPU is Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855 Plus
- IP68 water-resistant
- It supports multi-touch
- It comes with light, accelerometer, compass, fingerprint, gyroscope, hall and proximity sensors
- GPS connectivity is with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS and GALILEO
- No wireless charging
- Uses USB Type-C for charging
- Single Nano SIM or Hybrid Dual SIM
- 4300 mAh Li-Ion non-removable battery
- 12GB RAM
- 256GB, 512GB internal storage
- Memory card slots are microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Rear cameras include:
- Quad camera
- Dual OIS (Optical Image Stabilization)
- 0.5x out and 2x in optical zoom
- Up to 10x digital zoom
- HDR10+ recording
- Tracking AF
- 10MP front camera
- Works at a speed of HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (7CA) Cat20 2048/150 Mbps.
What Features Does the Galaxy Note 10 Plus Have?
Although some of these features are hidden, discovering them makes use of your Galaxy Note 10 Plus even more amazing. These features include:
- 3D Scanner – When you download the 3D Scanner from the Galaxy Store, you are able to scan 3D objects with the aid of an in-depth sensor. With this, you can do a 360-degree turn around on the object of interest and attach it to you; when you do this, the 3D object moves with you. These 3D objects can also be sent as rotating gifts or as an image to your contacts.
- Handwriting to Text: This feature allows you to handwrite with a pen. Whatever is written converts automatically to texts, and this can be used to take notes or respond to comments on social media. This feature is time-saving.
- Sketch calendar: The sketch calendar allows you to sketch on your calendar. With this, you can mark or cross out specific dates, so they pop up as a reminder. As long as you save your jotted sketches, they remain on your sketch calendar, so you can come back to edit or erase them as you wish.
- Magic eraser: Asides from air motion and gestures, the S-Pen allows you to easily erase simply by holding down the button and selecting what you want to erase.
- Easy cursor: Rather than using your finger to navigate the cursor, this feature enables users to move their cursor to a specific position easily by clicking and holding down on the spacebar using the S-Pen.
- S-Pen Gestures: Beyond just taking selfies or activating a new camera, the S-Pen comes with a motion sensor that allows you to control the camera and gallery. The S-Pen also works with certain applications and can be used to change gestures, so you can control these apps with as little as a tap or double tap on with your S-Pen.
- Quick measure: This app which comes pre-installed on the Galaxy Note 10 Plus, enables you to measure the width manually, depth and height of an object using the depth sensor; you can also pin the recorded sizes to the object for reference purposes or send the images via email or WhatsApp.
- Computer connection: With the help of Samsung Dex, you can turn your Galaxy Note 10 Plus into a computer using USB-C to USB-C cable. This allows you to drag and drop files seamlessly from your computer to the phone (or vice-versa)
- Translate with S-Pen: If you have cause to translate from one language to another, this feature comes in useful because it allows you to hover on whatever you want translated, and it translates to your preferred language quickly.
How Much Does the Galaxy Note 10 Plus Cost?
For a phone that is very packed with key specifications and features, this phone is worth every penny. The Galaxy Note 10 Plus by Samsung costs $499
It is clear from the size, specifications and features of the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus that this phone is a great buy because it provides an ultimate satisfactory experience for users.