Released in November 2020, the Lenovo Tab M10 tablet is one of the available options in the 2nd Generation of Lenovo’s M-series Android tablets.
This tablet by Lenovo is often referred to as a family entertainment tablet because it has amazing entertainment specifications that the whole family can share. The Lenovo tab M10 is available in two colours – slate black and polar white.
The case of Lenovo Tab M10 tablet is designed with a pure metallic cover (PC+ ABS+ Metal) and two plastic sides where the speakers and ports are situated.
With a resolution of 1280 800 pixels, the display of this tablet is sharp, and the 10.1 inches HD backlit multi-touch screen provides users with sufficient display. This tablet is lightweight at 480 grams. While the 2GB storage of the Lenovo tab M10 costs $129.99, the 4GB costs $169.99.
Some of the features of the Lenovo Tab M10 are:
- The Lenovo tab M10 supports a 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac dual-band WiFi, 2.4GHz, 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac dual-band WiFi, 5GHz networking
- The Lenovo Tab M10 is powered by Snapdragon Qualcomm 429, Quad-Core, 2GHz
- Dual speakers, both loudspeaker and stereo speakers tuned by Dolby Atmos, with a 3.5 mm audio input and built-in FM radio. AAC, AAC+, AMR, MIDI, WAV, eAAC+ sound formats
- 2GB+ 32GB ROM, 4GB soldered LPDDR4x + 64GB ROM eMCP4x, eMMC. The inbuilt storage can be expanded with a microSD card of up to 256GGB
- Supports MicroSD, microSDHC and microSDXC memory card types
- It has the face unlock feature or facial recognition, which uses a webcam alone, pattern pin or password for security purposes
- The rear camera has 5MP autofocus while the front camera has 2MP fixed focus
- Operating System is Android 9.0 Pie
- USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go magnetic connector; the USB-C can be used to connect other accessories besides just charging
- The available ports are microSD, 2 x Pogo pin, micro USB and audio jack
- Supports Bluetooth connectivity and dual-band wireless connectivity
- The graphical processing unit of the Lenovo tab M10 is PowerVR GE8320 with 650 MHz
- The display is 0.1″ HD (1280 x 800) IPS with a 10-point multitouch
- Lenovo tab M10 offers users up to 8 hours of 720p video playback time
- Kids Mode which allows parents to restrict what their kids have access to on the tablet
- TUV Rheinland eye protection which helps to reduce blue light and minimise eye strain
Can Lenovo Tab M10 Make Calls?
Asides from all the above-listed features, you can make calls easily with your Lenovo tab M10 tablet since it comes with a sim card slot where you can put your SIM and have access to your contacts which ensures that making and receiving calls is seamless. You can use this tablet for Zoom and Google Meet calls.
Lenovo Tab M10 10.1 Inch HD Tablet – (Quad Core 2.0GHz, 2GB RAM, 32GB eMMC, Android Pie) – Slate Black
The Lenovo tab M10 tablet has an impressive design and provides excellent value for its price. It is a great tablet for web browsing, media streaming and some other tasks.
The addition of the Kids Mode feature makes this tablet even more remarkable as this feature allows parents to childproof the tab with games, videos and books for their children. And that’s not all – the Lenovo tab M10 is affordable, durable and offers users premium entertainment.