Released on the 24th of November, 2020, the Samsung Galaxy A02s is a direct successor of the Samsung Galaxy A01 phone that comes with a 6.5inch Infinity-V Display with slim bezels plus a slightly large chin that allows the screen to deliver even more view with exceptionally clear content and a resolution of 720 x 1600, with a pixel density of 270 pixels per inch.
For an entry-level device, this phone has a unique, rare panel finish with a combination of geometric shapes and textured surfaces that make it look stylish. It weighs around 196grams, so it is not exactly considered to be a lightweight phone.
The colour variants of this phone are white, black, blue, and red. It comes with a 5000mAh battery and allows you to get back to full power in a limited time with its 15W Adaptive fast charging.
The Samsung Galaxy A02s is a dual sim, has an Octa-core processor that enables users to perform advanced tasks without battery drainage, and comes with up to 3GB/4GB of RAM for optimal performance.
Also, this phone has up to 32GB/64GB of internal storage, and you can even add more space with a micro SD card of up to 1TB.
Android 10 is the operating system of the Samsung Galaxy A02s, and it is run with Samsung One UI 2.5.
Samsung Galaxy A03s Android Smartphone, 6.5-inch Infinity-V HD+ Display, 3GB RAM and 32GB of expandable internal memory, 5,000 mAh battery, Black [UK Version]
Is Samsung Galaxy A02s worth buying?
Depending on your preferred phone specifications and features, the Samsung Galaxy A02 is recommended because it comes with nice features. Although it lacks a fingerprint sensor, the Samsung Galaxy A02s has Adaptive fast charging and great battery life.
Is the Samsung Galaxy A02s a good phone?
Some of the pros and cons of the Samsung Galaxy A02s to determine if it is a good phone are listed below:
- Triple camera setup
- Stylish design
- Facial unlocking
- 15W fast charging
- Not too expensive
- It is a durable phone
- Great battery life
- No fingerprint sensor
- 5MP selfie camera
- Single accelerometer sensor
- Quite heavy
- No video stabilisation or Night Mode
- 5MP selfie camera
- It cannot be used for heavy gaming.
What are the features of Samsung A02s?
The Samsung Galaxy A02s has well-defined features, which include:
- 3GB/4GB RAM and 32GB/64GB of internal storage which makes performance efficient. There is an option of additional space with a micro SD card of up to 1TB
- It runs on the One UI core software, which makes visuals more attractive and allows for users customisation
- It has an adaptive fast charging that lets users phones charge fully in little time
- Non-removable Li-Po 5000mAh battery
- This phone has a Triple Camera on the rear, making pictures more stable and allowing you to zoom in on images. Photos on this phone are sharp and detailed.
- The 13MP Main Camera boasts higher resolutions and the production of cool images even with low light.
- The 2MP Macro Camera allows you to discover details that can be missed out on easily.
- The 2MP Depth Camera lets you adjust the depth of field in pictures
- It also has a 5MP selfie camera on the Infinity-V display
- Stylish design which lesser bezels and enough view
- It uses a USB Type-C charger
- There is no fingerprint reader
- Battery life is excellent, and you can get up more than a day of battery life when fully charged.
Does Samsung Galaxy A02s have a fingerprint sensor
This phone does not have a fingerprint sensor; however, it allows for the regular pin/pattern options and Facial Recognition in unlocking your device.
What is the Samsung Galaxy A02s screen size?
The Samsung Galaxy A02s has a screen size of 6.5 inches which is an 81.8% screen-to-body ratio.
In conclusion, the Samsung Galaxy A02s with its Android 10 OS provides adaptive fast charging, bigger battery and screen size, improved battery life, better processor, more memory, stylish design, and unique display.
All these features are top-notch for an entry-level device and come at an affordable price.